Monday, May 21, 2018

Review: The Circle Maker:Devotions for Kids by:Mark Batterson

 The Circle Maker Devotions for Kids
**Disclosure**This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the publisher. All opinions are my own.

About the Book:
Based on the New York Times bestselling The Circle Maker and Draw the Circle by Mark Batterson, The Circle Maker Devotions for Kids encourages kids ages 8 and up to pray circles around their biggest dreams.

Boys and girls will learn the story of Honi the Circle Maker, who drew a circle in the sand and didn’t budge from it until God answered a seemingly impossible prayer. Kids are encouraged to be brave and bold in their prayers and dreams just like Honi, and to see how God answers prayers in big and small ways. Featuring 100 inspiring messages and a beautifully designed interior, this devotional makes a perfect gift for young readers.


My Review:
 The Circle Maker series is a fantastic read. It has helped me so much especially with my children and really driving home the correct prayers to pray over them. My preteen will now get to take advantage of using this devotional to help him each day with the world around him and just his daily walk with God. In my personal opinion it will teach him to be a better "him".

 There are 100 daily devotions in this edition. A teaching lesson based on Scripture. A prayer and an area to write down thoughts about what he has read and learned. Teaching my son to pray better more effective prayers will help him now and for the rest of his life. so this book is a fantastic investment into the lives of our children. Helping them grown one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment