Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Review: The Princess Parables: Princess Prayers by:Zonderkidz

 Princess Prayers
About the Book:
Good morning, Lord, it’s time to rise.
The sun is shining bright.
I’ve got my day ahead of me,so help me do what’s right.  

Help me to be kind and good and do my very best to show my love for you today, so others will be blessed.


Princess Prayers includes fifteen sweet prayers for little girls who want to live like princesses for God their King. Prayers are included for girls to be able to pray and learn alongside princess Grace, Hope, Faith, Charity, and Joy. Every little girl is a princess, and this padded cover board book will help them engage with Scripture and discover how to open their hearts to God.

 
My Review:
 If you are looking for a great, encouraging read for your little princess based on Godlike character and principles than you really should follow and learn more about The Princess Parables line from Zonderkidz. Great encouraging read that  will help each young girl reach their potential in Christ.

 This addition to the series is all about Prayers. It is a board book that is geared towards ages 4-8. It features roughly 15 prayers. These prayers run the gamut from morning prayers to prayers when you are afraid to God's love type prayers. They are so sweet based on Scripture and have beautiful illustrations.

**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the author. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment